Search Physio.com Website Terms & Conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Search Physio’s terms and conditions. "The Search Physio", “Ourselves”, “We” and "Us", refers to our Search Physio. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
You, and not SEARCH PHYSIO, are entirely responsible for all content that you upload, post (whether on a blog, Forum , listserv, message board, SEARCH PHYSIOsocial networking site, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn, or other commenting forum), or email or otherwise transmit via the website.
Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of Search Physio. The Search Physiodoes not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify this Search Physio, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
2. Log Files
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Search Physioon a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
4. Links to this website
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
5. Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Search Physiowill not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
6. Copyright Notice
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Search Physio’s services and the full content of this website.
7. Force Majeure
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man-made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
8. Notification of Changes
The Search Physioreserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms. You are therefore advised to read this statement on a regular basis.
You are prohibited from data mining, scraping, crawling, or using any process or processes that send automated queries to Search Physio.. You may not use the Platforms or any of them to compile a collection of listings, including a competing listing product or service. You may not use the Platforms or any Materials for any unsolicited commercial e-mail. Except as authorized in this paragraph, you are not being granted a license under any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right in the Materials or the products, services, processes or technology described therein. All such rights are retained by Search Physio, its subsidiaries, parent companies, and/or any third party owner of such rights.
If you have been provided with a username and password to access sections of the website and/or forums, you understand and agree that your username and password is unique to you and the username and password cannot be shared with or used by anyone other than yourself. You agree that you will not provide anyone else other than yourself with access to the website and/or forums via your username and password. If you do not have a valid username and password, you are not authorized to use or access password protected areas.
10. No Health or Legal Advice and Disclaimer as to the Accuracy of Information
The information SEARCH PHYSIO provides on the website and forums is provided for informational purposes only. While SEARCH PHYSIOmakes every effort to present accurate and reliable information, SEARCH PHYSIO does not represent, warrant, endorse, approve or certify any information displayed, uploaded, downloaded or distributed through the website and forums, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness of such information.
The information on the website and forums is not legal, health care, financial, accounting or other professional advice on any subject matter and is not a substitute for professional advice. You should not act upon this information without consulting with an appropriate professional and in this context you should consult with your own attorney for specific legal advice on your particular facts and circumstance and you should seek the advice of a health care professional in all matters relating to your health.
It is your responsibility to evaluate text, content, opinions, statements, suggestions, strategies, tactics, or other information available through the website and forums. Use of such information is voluntary, and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review by qualified experts. Under no circumstances will SEARCH PHYSIO be liable for any damage caused by reliance upon information obtained through the website and forums. Any reliance upon any information is at your own risk.
You hereby warrant and represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age (21 in some jurisdictions) and have the legal capacity to use this website and forums. SEARCH PHYSIO makes no representation or warranty that the content published on the website and forums complies with the local laws of your jurisdiction. You are solely responsible for knowing and understanding your local laws concerning content legality. If you are unable to make the representations and warranties contained herein, do NOT use the website and forums.
11. Notice of Copyright Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the following information in writing to our Copyright Agent at the address listed below:
1.A description of the copyrighted work or other material that you claim has been infringed;
2.A description of the material that you claim is infringing and where it can be found on the site;
your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
3.A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
4.A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
5.A statement by you that the information provided in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest or you are the copyright or intellectual property owner.
REVIEWS, RATINGS & COMMENTS BY USERS:
You are solely responsible for the content of any transmissions you make to the Site or any transmissions you make to any mediums offered by Search Physio and any materials you add to the Site or add to any mediums offered by Search Physio, including but not limited to transmissions like your Reviews, Ratings & Comments posted by you(the "Communications"). Search Physio does not endorse or accept any of your Communication as representative of their (Search Physio) views. By transmitting any public Communication to the Site, you grant Search Physioan irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, unrestricted, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, edit, create derivative works from, incorporate into one or more compilations and reproduce and distribute such compilations, and otherwise exploit such Communications, in all Platforms now known or later developed.
You confirm and warrant that you have the right to grant these rights to Search Physio. You hereby waive and grant to Search Physio all rights including intellectual property rights and also "moral rights" in your Communications, posted at Search Physio through any of mediums of Search Physio. Search Physio is free to use all your Communications as per its requirements from time to time. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post as Review, Rating or Comments; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms and will not cause injury to any person or entity. For removal of doubts it is clarified that, the reference to Communications would also mean to include the reviews, ratings and comments posted by your Friend's tagged by you. Also Search Physioreserves the right to mask or unmask your identity in respect of your Reviews, Ratings & Comments posted by you.
Search Physiohas the right, but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any content posted by you as Review, Rating or Comments. Search Physiocannot review all Communications made on and through any of the mediums of Search Physio. However, Search Physioreserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor and edit, modify or delete any Communications (or portions thereof) which Search Physioin its sole discretion deems inappropriate, offensive or contrary to any Search Physiopolicy, or that violate this terms:
Search Physio reserves the right not to upload or distribute to, or otherwise publish through the Site or Forums any Communication which
1. Adult goods and services which includes pornography and other sexually suggestive materials (including literature, imagery an d other media); escort or prostitution services; website access and/or website memberships of pornography or illegal sites.
2. .Alcohol which includes Alcohol or alcoholic beverages such as beer, liquor, wine, or champagne.
3. Body parts which includes organs or other body parts.
4. Bulk marketing tools which includes email lists, software, or other products enabling unsolicited email messages (spam).
5. Cable descramblers and black boxes which includes devices intended to obtain cable and satellite signals for free.
6. Child pornography which includes pornographic materials involving minors.
7. Copyright unlocking devices which includes Mod chips or other devices designed to circumvent copyright protection
8. Copyrighted media which includes unauthorized copies of books, music, movies, and other licensed or protected materials
9. Copyrighted software which includes unauthorized copies of software, video games and other licensed or protected materials, including OEM or bundled software.
10. Counterfeit and unauthorized goods which includes replicas or imitations of designer goods; items without a celebrity endorsement that would normally require such an association; fake autographs, counterfeit stamps, and other potentially unauthorized goods
11. Drugs and drug paraphernalia which includes illegal drugs and drug accessories, including herbal drugs like salvia and magic mushrooms
12. Drug test circumvention aids which includes drug cleansing shakes, urine test additives, and related items
13. Endangered species which includes plants, animals or other organisms (including product derivatives) in danger of extinction
14. Gaming/gambling which includes lottery tickets, sports bets, memberships/ enrollment in online gambling sites, and related
a. content.Government IDs or documents which includes fake IDs,
b. passports, diplomas, and noble title.
15. Hacking and cracking materials which includes manuals, how-to guides, information, or equipment enabling illegal access to software, servers, website, or other protected property.
16. Illegal goods which includes materials, products, or information promoting illegal goods or enabling illegal acts.
17. Miracle cures which includes unsubstantiated cures, remedies or other items marketed as quick health fixes.
18. Offensive goods which includes literature, products or other materials that:
19. Defame or slander any person or groups of people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, or other factors
20. Encourage or incite violent acts
21. Promote intolerance or hatred.
22. Offensive goods, crime which includes crime scene photos or items, such as personal belongings, associated with criminals.
23. Prescription drugs or herbal drugs or any kind of online pharmacies which includes drugs or other products requiring a prescription by a licensed medical practitioner.
24. Pyrotechnic devices, combustibles, corrosives and hazardous materials which includes explosives, fireworks and related goods; toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials and substances
25. Regulated goods which includes air bags; batteries containing mercury; Freon or similar substances/refrigerants; chemical/industrial solvents; government uniforms; car titles; license plates; police badges and law enforcement equipment; lock-picking devices; pesticides; postage meters; recalled items; slot machines; surveillance equipment; goods regulated by government or other agency specifications
26. Securities which includes stocks, bonds, or related financial products
27. Tobacco and cigarettes which includes cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and related products
28. Traffic devices which includes radar detectors/jammers, license plate covers, traffic signal changers, and related products.
29. Weapons which includes firearms, ammunition, knives, brass knuckles, gun parts, and other armaments
30. Wholesale currency which includes discounted currencies or currency exchanges
31. Live animals or hides/skins/teeth, nails and other parts etc of animals.
32. Multi Level Marketing collection fees
33. Matrix sites or sites using a matrix scheme approachc
34. Work-at-home approach and/or Work-at-home information
35. Any product or service which is not in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations whether federal, state, local or international including the laws of India.
36. Merchant providing services that have the potential of casting Search Physioand/or Payment System Providers in a poor light and/or that may be prone to ―Buy & Deny‖ attitude of the cardholders when billed (e.g. Adult material/ mature content/Escort services/ friend finders) and thus leading to chargeback and fraud losses.
37. Businesses or website that operate within the scope of laws which are not absolutely clear or are ambiguous in nature (e.g. Web-based telephony, website supplying medicines or controlled substances, website that promise online match-making).
38. Businesses out rightly banned by law (e.g. Betting & Gambling/ publications or content that is likely to be interpreted by the authorities as leading to moral turpitude or decadence or incite caste/communal tensions, lotteries/sweepstakes & games of chance.
39. Merchant who deal in intangible goods/ services (eg. software download/ Health/ Beauty Products), and businesses involved in pyramid marketing schemes or get-rich-quick schemes. Any other product or Service, which in the sole opinion of either Search Physioor Payment System Providers , is detrimental to the image and interests of either of them / both of them, as communicated by either of them/ both of them to Merchant from time to time. This shall be without prejudice to any other terms & conditions mentioned in this Agreement.
40. Bulk marketing tools which includes email, lists, software, or other products enabling unsolicited email messages (spam).
41. Web-based telephony/ SMS/Text/Facsimile services or Calling Cards. Bandwidth or Data transfer/ allied services. Voice process /knowledge process services.
42. Mailing lists.